THANK YOU TO OUR MAIN SPONSOR
Early Registration Deadline: May 16, 2018
The 2nd Annual BOMA Georgia Foundation Family 5K is a family-friendly walk organized to raise awareness and funds to help advance real estate education and research.
Join us for a happy, healthy morning as we put in some sweat equity for the BOMA Georgia Foundation.
All event participants will receive an event T-shirt to proudly show their support of the BOMA Georgia Foundation. T-shirts will be distributed at check in and come in standard sizes (S, M, L, XL). Participants will be required to sign a waiver prior to starting the walk.
Since the Foundation was created in 2014, it has awarded nearly 250 scholarships to individuals seeking a certificate or professional designation in real estate. The Foundation has also conducted five research studies and produced a white paper, all designed to give real estate owners and managers new tools to add value to their properties.
Participants may register individually or as a team of 10 by selecting from one of the three registration options below. Registrations for teams and individuals after the May 16 early registration deadline will incur a $10 per person late fee added to their registration total.
+ ADD Pacesetter Status to Your Team!
Teams that want to set themselves apart may consider an additional $350 donation to the BOMA Georgia Foundation to receive Foundation Pacesetter Status for their team. This is a total investment of $750. In addition to all the benefits of regular team registration, Pacesetters—through their additional $350 donation to the Foundation—will also receive:
- Pacesetter Team name recognition on the BOMA Georgia Foundation website
- Pacesetter Team name recognition on the event page
- Pacesetter Team name recognition on the event T-shirt if registered by May 16.
- Social media promotion as a Pacesetter Team
- Name recognition on the event registration flier as a Pacesetter Team
- Name recognition in the Foundation Annual Report
- Support for the BOMA Georgia Foundation, providing scholarships and research
Refund Policy: There are no refunds for this event.